These Terms and Conditions of service are copyright to Apostilles Direct.
Unless otherwise agreed by Apostilles Direct in writing, these conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and are in addition to your statutory rights.
In these terms and conditions of business, “the Company” or “Apostilles Direct” shall mean 78 MCT Ltd trading as Apostilles Direct and “the Customer” shall mean any Company, firm, organisation or private individual trading with the Company.
Quotation, Order, Fulfillment and Delivery
- Your quotation: The Company will provide an itemised quotation and an Order Form to the Customer for services requested. Unless otherwise stated, the quotation is fully inclusive of all Foreign Office and Embassy disbursements. In the rare event of the Foreign Office or an Embassy increasing their fees or disbursement after the Customer has accepted a quotation from the Company, the Company will request the difference in fees from the Customer.
- Accepting and Paying for your Order: Upon acceptance of the quotation, the Customer will submit the documents with the Order Form to the Company together with cleared payment by way of credit/credit card. For Credit / Debit card payments, the name on your statement will appear as ’78 MCT Ltd’.
- Bank transfer (BACS / CHAPS) and Cheque payments are accepted at the discretion of the Company. The Company will require such payments to have ‘cleared’ the banking system before placed Orders can commence.
- Fulfilment of your Order: The Company requires documents to be delivered to the Company’s offices by 9am on the day the Order is due to commence. This will be known as the Order start date. If documents are received after 9am, the official Order start date will be on the first FULL working day after the documents are received by the Company.
- Under clause 13 of the Distance Selling and Home Ordering Regulations, the Company does not provide the right to the Customer to cancel the Order once the Order has been commenced.
- The Company will complete and dispatch the Order to the address specified on the Order Form within the time frame specified in the quotation.
- Delivery: The timeframe for the Company to complete the Order excludes the time that the document is in transit with the courier / postal system on return back to the Customer. This does not form part of the service provided by the Company.
Foreign Office (FCO) and Embassy Delays
- The Company cannot be responsible for any unforeseen delays at the Foreign Office or an Embassy however so caused. Examples of such delays are, but are not limited to, overload of work at the FCO or Embassy, inability to legalise a document due to invalid or untraceable signature, unforeseen FCO or Embassy closure due to cultural holiday observation, unavailability or shortage of attestation/legalisation stamps, inaccurate information received either by the Customer or the embassy on the legalisation process required. Where a delay has occurred, the Company will inform the Customer at the first available opportunity to advise on the new expected completion time. The Company does not provide any recompense in service fees paid.
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accurate and efficient processing of the Customer’s Order and that the Order is processed in accordance with the quotation and the Customer’s instructions on the Order Form.
- No warranty or liability is accepted by the Company, its staff or agents in relation to services provided, impartial advice or information given to the Customer. Impartial advice or information provided to the Customer by the Company is not legally binding and is not intended to be construed as legal advice and the Company is not liable for losses or damages to the Customer, nor money, valuables or loss of business, however so caused.
- The Customer will fully indemnify the Company against all liabilities, expenses, losses, claims, damages or penalties incurred by the Company is respect of the Company’s services provided due to the way in which the business services provisioned however occasioned including through defamation, suing or being sued as a result of the breach whatsoever and howsoever committed by the Customer or any third parties. The Company, its staff or agents will have no liability to any third party.